| Campership Grants
NF Inc. Minnesota's campership grant is intended to provide financial assistance to those affected with NF who would like to attend summer camp.
Campership Grant Criteria
- Camps must be either a camp designed specifically for persons with NF or a special camp for individuals with disabilities or health issues.
- Family or individuals need to state the reason for needing financial assistance on the application.
- Families/Individuals are eligible for only one campership per year.
- The amount of the campership will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
GRANT REVIEW PROCESS
- Once a grant application has been received, you will be contacted within ten (10) working days to confirm receipt and to request additional supporting documentation if needed.
- Only after all supporting documentation is received and the application is complete will the request will be submitted to the Board for review at the next Board meeting.
- NF Upper Midwest Board meetings occur every two months. You will be notified of the date that your grant application is up for review.
- Once a decision has been reached, you will be notified within 48 hours as to whether the application has been approved and the amount that has been approved.