| Conference Grant
NF Inc. Minnesota's conference grant is intentended to grant financial assistance to an individual in need to allow that person to attend a conference on topics or issues related to NF. Examples of such grants include, but are not limited expenses such as registration, travel, lodging, etc. related to the conference.
Conference Grant Criteria
- The conference must be relevant to issues and topics regarding NF.
- An individual may only receive one conference grant per year.
- The amount of the conference grant may not exceed $750. The specific amount of the grant will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Individuals must demonstrate financial need for the conference grant and have made reasonable attempts to secure scholarships if available from other sources.
GRANT REVIEW PROCESS
- Once a grant application has been received, you will be contacted within ten (10) working days to confirm receipt and to request additional supporting documentation if needed.
- Only after all supporting documentation is received and the application is complete will the request will be submitted to the Board for review at the next Board meeting.
- NF Upper Midwest Board meetings occur every two months. You will be notified of the date that your grant application is up for review.
- Once a decision has been reached, you will be notified within 48 hours as to whether the application has been approved and the amount that has been approved.